Our teams will be working on homes June 17– June 23.
Adult Participation Application
Submit the form online below - or download a form to the right. (Deadline: May 26, 2018)
Cost and other information
The cost to serve as a volunteer is $85 per adult or a maximum of $125 per household. This is a change from previous years. Completely fill out the application with all the needed information and submit payment with your application by Saturday May 26, 2018. You can submit your application to a participating church or return it to:
Fresh Grounds, 172 Main Street, Greenville, Pa. 16125
Agenda for the Week
Please read the information sheet that is included with this application. A worship service and organizational meeting will be held at the Greenville Alliance Church on the Conneaut Lake Road, Greenville. Pa. June 17, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Contact Dave Shaffer at 724-977-9451 or 724-588-1471 with any questions.
1) Work teams announced at June 17th meeting
2) Adults return to their homes for the evening
3) Breakfast is at 7:30am at the Greenville High School cafeteria . Work teams eat prepared lunch at the work site and dinner is at 5:30 pm. Work teams on site 8:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday.
How Can You Participate?
Regardless of age, skills or ability, there are plenty of opportunities for you to serve. You can serve in any of the following ways:
· Runner– go for supplies needed by the work teams.
· Worker—assist the project leader with painting, landscaping, or other related tasks.
· Kitchen worker—work to prepare meals, set up and clean the dining area.
· Project leader—Experienced in skilled areas of home repairs, painting, landscaping and roofing. The leader supervises the work on site.
· Chaperones for the youth are needed to assist the youth leaders at the Thiel dorms.
Complete the application and circle the areas where you feel comfortable to work.
His Work, His Way is a nonprofit Christian ministry. It is our purpose to assist eligible homeowners with home maintenance and repairs. HWHW is a ministry under the umbrella organization of Downtown Ministries.
If you know of someone’s home that needs repaired, there are homeowner applications available at Fresh Grounds or on the website. Be sure to secure the homeowners permission and signature on the application.